In general, any data collected by HRA Pharma through the use of our website is used to generate statistics on the frequency of website use and how the site is used. Users generally remain anonymous.
The following data is collected:
- The domain and server (host) from which the user accessed the website on the Internet
- In cases of failure, the address of the website from which the user accessed our site
- The date, time and length of visits to the website, and details of which pages were accessed
- The user's internet protocol (IP) address
- The operating system of the user's computer and details of the user's web browser
- However, with the express consent of the user, some personal data such as forename, surname, e-mail address, and place of work may be collected by HRA Pharma in order to subscribe the user to a specific service or in order to permit HRA Pharma to meet its requirements for providing information and/or services by mail or e-mail.
In compliance with the "Informatique et Libertés" law (computers and freedom of expression) dated January 6th 1978, the user has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete all data concerning themselves (article 34 of this same law). To exercise this right, please contact email@example.com. You can find all details related to the law "Informatique et Libertés" on the web site for CNIL.