1/ Statistics Data
Data collected by HRA Pharma through the use of this site (www.hra-pharma.com) are collected for statistics purposes on the use of this site and will not be used for other purposes. Users of this site generally remain anonymous.
The following data are collected, processed and kept during no more than two years:
· domain and server (host) from which users access this website on the Internet;
· In cases of failure, address of the website from which the users access our website;
· date, time and length of visits of this website, and pages most frequently accessed;
· users' internet protocol (IP) address;
· operating system of the users’ computer and details of users’ web browser.
2/ Personal Information
We may ask you to provide us with information that may qualify personal on a voluntary basis in certain areas of our site. By contacting us online, you consent to have your contact details used to respond to your request. These contact details may be collected through forms :
· A - Candidate Form
· B - Partnership/Licensing Form
· C - Media Form
· D - Medical Information Form
· E - Drug Safety Contact Form
· F - Clinical Trials Form
· G - Contact Form
· I - Newsletter Form
3/ Right to access, modify, rectify and delete information collected
Users have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete all data collected concerning themselves.
To exercise this right, please contact CIL@hra-pharma.com
Protection and processing of personal data in relation to this website are in compliance with the "Informatique et Libertés" French Act (“on information technology, data files and civil liberties”) dated January 6th 1978 and further amendments in particular in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the “protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data”.
You can find all details related to the "Informatique et Libertés" Act on the web site for CNIL.
1/ Statistics Data