HRA PHARMA QUICK FACTS
Paris - France
• Local offices:
Bochum - Germany
London - UK
Roma - Italy
120-member multinational team
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
2012 FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
Total Revenue > 54M€
R&D investment ~ 15%
• ella® /ellaOne® (ulipristal acetate)
• NorLevo® (levonorgestrel)
• Lysodren® (mitotane)
• Metopirone® (metyrapone)
• Mona-Lisa® (copper-IUD)
PARTNERING WITH HRA PHARMA
HRA Pharma is a European pharmaceutical company with a unique leadership position within niche areas of reproductive health and endocrinology.
We have chosen to focus specifically on women's reproductive health and rare endocrine diseases, both of which hold a substantial potential for growth and development. In each of these two fields we have a track record of successful product development and commercialization, and we aspire to grow our portfolio of truly differentiated products that bring clinical benefit in areas of unmet medical need.
BUILDING OUR SUCCESS THROUGH COLLABORATION
One of the key factors to HRA Pharma's continued growth and success has been the implementation of strategic partnerships, and a flexible and pragmatic approach to product development, licensing and acquisitions.
HRA Pharma is an established and reliable pharmaceutical partner that markets both proprietary and in-licensed products via its own commercial infrastructure in Europe and its network of distribution partners around the world.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR PARTNERS
Our goal is to develop successful partnerships based on a shared vision with well-defined and agreed upon objectives. Our strength as a partner is based upon more than 15 years of experience in external collaborations.
As a partner, HRA Pharma offers:
- A strong corporate culture based on the values of partnership and transparency
- A highly experienced management team with an in-depth understanding of healthcare professionals' needs, first-hand knowledge of specific regulatory contexts in countries around the world, and an extensive expertise in product lifecycle management
- Full in-house operational capabilities in Europe and a network of likeminded distribution partners allowing the company to launch new brands globally
- Proven product development, regulatory, market access, quality and supply chain capabilities
- A flexible and creative approach to collaborations
- The ability to respond quickly to opportunities that arise
- A track record of successful partnerships — some of our current partners include:
IN– LICENSING & ACQUISITIONS
HRA Pharma is actively seeking opportunities to expand our product portfolio. We are interested in drugs, devices and biotech products with meaningful clinical benefit. Therapeutic categories of primary interest include women's health, consumer health, endocrinology, and oncology, although we will consider other opportunities outside of these areas.
Our business development activities are focused on targets from development stage (Phase II and beyond) through to mature tail products, with EU commercial rights as a minimum geographic scope. We are flexible in terms of collaborative models and deal structures.
HRA Pharma constantly expands and refines its global partnerships for products and projects developed-in house. The company is committed to ongoing generation of intellectual property and we work closely with our partners to ensure that an effective life-cycle management strategy is in place.
If you have a partnering opportunity you would like to discuss with HRA Pharma please contact us.